UPDATE: The contest is now open to UK residents as well!
I love entertaining. I love cooking for my friends, and I love bar-tending for my friends. This week, I decided to stick with a theme- sharing my favourite drink recipes with ya’ll (this is true love from me). This means, every day this week I will be sharing a drink recipe that I have made before, and love!
To add to the fun, I’m hosting an impromptu , last-minute giveaway! I’ve been trying to line up a giveaway for you all for a little while now! I’ve got some stuff lined up for the future- but then I decided today at the last minute, why not have my first giveaway with the launch of my drink-y inspired week of Cocktail posts!
To fit in the with the cocktail inspired theme- I’m going to giveaway a copy of my favourite drink inspired book, “101 Margaritas” by Kim Haasarud! Let me get this off my chest: YAY FOR GIVEAWAYS! See below for how to enter to win this giveaway- winner drawn on Monday, May 16th!
How to Enter This Giveaway! (Open to US/Canada and UK)
There are a few different ways to enter this giveaway. You may enter multiple ways to increase your chances of winning, but you may only enter each way once. These are the ways you can enter this giveaway:
- Follow @laurainthesky on twitter, and tweet
– #Giveaway @laurainthesky I entered to win 101 Margaritas! by Kim Haasarud – you should too! http://tinyurl.com/66q8246 –
… and then comment on this post saying you tweeted.
- Like Laura In The Sky on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-In-The-Sky/122375047828543?ref=ts ) and post on the wall that you entered the giveaway! … And then comment on this post that you liked Laura In The Sky on facebook.
- Post about this contest, leaving the link to this post on your Facebook. Leave a comment on this post saying you made a post about this contest on facebook. (Winner must provide a link to your Facebook to prove you made the post)
- Comment on this post with a favourite drink recipe of your own that I can add to this blog when the contest is over.
- Make a post on your own blog talking about the giveaway and leaving a link to this contest (Can be within a post or a stand alone post). Comment on this post leaving a link to your own blog post.
The winner will be randomly chosen through a computer generated program on Monday May 16, 2011. You will be announced through a post and contacted by email if you are the chosen winner. Good luck!